This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
- When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above ONLY.
- We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We collect the following types of information from you to provide you with the products and services you purchased and for the purposes described below. We may collect any or all of the information via both automated means such as communications profiles or cookies.
Personal Information. The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name, credit card or other payment information. The financial information will only be used to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. When transferring personal information a security icon may appear in your browser.
Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
Personal Information. The information we collect is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may study this information to determine our customers' needs and to promote certain products and services or additional support. We may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that our customers provide during registration (such as the total number of customers in a given category). This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our services.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Accordingly, we may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. We may also use the information you provide to email our newsletter to the primary contact e-mail on file, or to contact you about other products or services that we think may be of interest.
Log Files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. However, it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing.
Customer Surveys. We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with customers who respond to our customer surveys to help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. For example, Wix.com may contact customers based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to customer feedback.
Partners and Sponsors. Some of our products or services are offered or promoted to our customers in conjunction with a partner or sponsor, or another brand or company within our corporate family. We may share your information with these parties to offer the product or service or to facilitate your use of additional amenities included with your hosting account. For example, one of our partners may provide services to you based on links that you access from your control panel.
We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to potential partners, reputable third parties and other companies or brands within our corporate family. We will only share your information with third parties that agree to maintain your information in confidence and to use it solely for purposes of providing the product or service as agreed to by us.
Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual customers with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our customers that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell us the audience they want to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide us with an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
Customer Surveys. We may share customer information obtained from customer surveys within DS Rental and our corporate family, and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to our customers.
Legal Reasons. We may access, preserve and share information about customers with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of us if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). We may also access, preserve and share information about customers as necessary to: (i) establish or exercise DS Rental legal rights or defend against any legal claim including threatened claims involving us based on the anonymity of a domain name; (ii) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; (iii) prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or (iv) investigate violations of DS Rental Terms of Service.
- Our company is hosted on the Wix.com/USA platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us (depending on whether the site is e-commerce or not) to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
The information that we collect in connection with the Services is hosted on servers located in the United States (U.S.), unless otherwise provided, and may be processed or accessed outside of the European Economic Area countries by us or our service providers. By using the Services, you freely and expressly give both to us and the Wix.com your consent to export your information and data outside of the European Economic Area.
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
- If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at Heavensent.ksa@Gmail.com or send us mail to:
Aby Fadhl Alharby st - House no.14
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at Heavensent.email@example.com or send us mail to:
These cookies may be stored on site visitors' computer: